Wuxi Nanya Technology Co., Ltd., founded in 1996, is a high-tech enterprise integrating R&D, manufacturing and sales. It is located on the beautiful shore of the Taihu Lake Lake.
1. Responsible for promoting and selling photovoltaic automation equipment and environmental testing equipment;
2. Investigate and understand customer situations in various regions, establish customer profiles, actively collect customer needs, and maintain and enhance old customer relationships;
3. Follow up on customer order plans according to company processes, and timely carry out phased payment collection work for the project;
4. Regularly conduct market analysis and develop phased work plans.
1.30-40 years old, bachelor's degree or above, majoring in mechanical and electrical integration, marketing related majors;
2.At least 3 years of market sales experience;
3. Integrity, honesty, good character, courage to work hard, and a spirit of teamwork.
Responsible for product debugging, installation, maintenance, and business travel services;
Responsible for communicating with customers, promptly resolving any questions raised by customers, and providing timely reports;
Can cooperate with engineers to solve problems encountered during equipment assembly and debugging.
1. College degree or above in electrical or mechanical related majors is preferred;
2. At least three years of technical work experience;
3. Careful and patient in handling tasks, proactive, creative, and possess good communication and coordination skills;
4. Obey arrangements, have a sense of responsibility, have a sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.
1. Independently complete the overall design of the mechanical parts of automation equipment and testing equipment, including equipment development and optimization;
2. Responsible for following up the machining process of mechanical parts and providing technical guidance during equipment assembly and debugging;
3. Responsible for the design of necessary tooling and fixtures for the designed equipment;
4. Develop relevant technical documents;
5. Collaborate with electrical designers to complete the electromechanical integration work of the equipment.
1. Bachelor's degree or above in mechanical manufacturing related field; At least three years of experience in mechanical design;
2. Proficient in relevant drawing software; Proficient in the design principles of pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems, as well as the manufacturing process of mechanical components;
3. Having the ability to learn a wide range of new technologies and processes, and being able to apply them to practical work;
4. Ability to independently complete equipment development and design; Having certain mechanical fault diagnosis and troubleshooting skills;
5. Having good moral character, teamwork, and innovative spirit;
6. Possess the ability or potential to be responsible for undertaking large-scale projects.
1. Responsible for the design of electrical and control systems for automation equipment and testing equipment;
2. Drawing of electrical system diagrams and electrical schematic diagrams;
3. Development and debugging of equipment control software
1. Bachelor's degree or above in automation, electronics, or electrical engineering, with relevant work experience;
2. Possess basic automation control theory (PID, Porter diagram, etc.);
3. Master the C/C++programming language;
4. Proficient in using PLC control modules;
5. Master the Matlab control simulation module;
6. Possess the ability to develop embedded software;
7. Exposure to multiple tasks and real-time processing of programming work
8. Possess independent learning ability and the ability to coordinate and solve comprehensive problems